Friday, January 15, 2021

A Surprise Delivery




Everyone needs a happy surprise from time to time, and this afternoon was my turn.  This box of goodies was delivered by our outgoing guild president as a thank you for serving on the 2020 board.  As Membership Chair, I had very little to do in a year when we did not meet after February.  But I deeply appreciated the kind gesture.  You may notice that two of the chocolates didn’t last long enough for the photo shoot.

Live -- My 2021 Word

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” ― Albert Einstein


4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

this past year has been one we won't forget and I think this new one won't be either - surely things will improve soon - such a sweet gesture for gift

Debbie said...

Yum! We love goodies and surprises. I think everything is a miracle anymore!

Frog Quilter said...

Congratulations on a job well done. Enjoy your goodies.

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

So nice when we thank those who volunteer within their qroups. Have a great Cedar/Dust day - Wherever that dust came from it has me down. Hugs