Wednesday, January 20, 2021





I finished Unit 4 of Esther’s Bloomers this weekend and was very relieved to find that the pieced borders fit when I added them to the center.  There are only two units left.  If the weight of the packages is any indication, they will keep me busy for a while. 

Before I can move on to the next unit, however, I need to change directions.  There is a scheduled drop off for anti-ouch pouches Friday and I want to have some to turn in. 

 Our guild’s board has been meeting via Zoom for several months.  Since it now appears we will not be having in-person meetings for a while longer, we attempted our first general membership meeting using Zoom today.  I think it went well for a first attempt and considering the meeting conflicted with the presidential inauguration.  By now, many of our members have already become familiar with Zoom meetings through other organizations.  It will take a while to decide how we want to conduct business and whether we want to attempt programs.

 

Live -- My 2021 Word 

“It is only possible to live happily ever after on a daily basis.”
― Margaret Bonanno


3 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow this is beautiful! Take the time to enjoy it. I love the soft warm colors too. Zoom is okay but so many details get missed by not being in person. I get more out of a you tube video for a program.

Frog Quilter said...

I absolutely love this quilt. Just beautiful!!!

O'Quilts said...

Wow..a lovely quilt..you will be busy..happily busy..xo