Wednesday, April 6, 2022

A Small Finish, Maybe



My dragonfly wall hanging is bound, labeled done.  I’m unhappy with the way my quilting grid went askew and am considering trying to correct it.  We’ll see.  It was an experiment using a stencil and it must have slipped when I did the marking.

 


I cannot remember a spring that has been this windy.  We are in a severe drought again and most days have had Red Flag Warning designations because of fire danger.  So far, wildflowers have been pretty sparse in this part of the state, but I think areas north of us have had more moisture.  Yesterday's high was one for the record books.

 

Rather toasty for April 5, 2022

 

 

Acceptance -- My 2022 Word

 

Be willing to have it so.  Acceptance of what has happened is the first step to overcoming the consequences of any misfortune. –William James

 





1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Dragonflies flitter all over so your quilting lines are just accenting the movement of the dragonflies.