Sunday, October 9, 2022

A Finish and the Start of a Start



My scrappy double four patch is complete.  I enjoyed working on it, but wasn’t in love enough with it when finished to look for a place to store it.  So, I donated it to a local charity.  The four patches finish at 2 inches square.  

 


And, in the meantime, I have been diving into my overflowing bag of red and neutral scraps for my next handwork project.  This is only a part of what I found.

 

To be continued…..

 

 

Acceptance -- My 2022 Word

 

Panic causes tunnel vision.  Calm acceptance of danger allows us to more easily assess the situation and see the options. –Simon Sinek

 


1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Someone is going to love looking at all of those little squares in your donation quilt. Some quilts that I think I have to make don't turn out to be favorites for me either. The process was fun though so I'm usually glad I made them.