Saturday, May 6, 2023

Proof of Progress


It seems like a very long time since I had a finish to show, but I can offer proof that I have been at work.

Red and white thimble/tumbler rows ready to be added to the mothership plus a nearly full thread-clipping jar and an empty basting-thread spool.



A stack of log cabin blocks ready for webbing.



The weather alert radio and seven emergency storm warning calls to our phones kept us awake much later than usual last night.  We received more than 1.5 inches of rain along with a little hail and gusty winds.  So far, I have not found any damage and we desperately needed the moisture.


2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I'm glad you had rain as you needed it but always hate getting those bad storm warnings. Looks like you are progressing on your quilts

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That is a lot of rain at one time for you. Your storm is headed our way now.