Tuesday, July 4, 2023

July 4th Check-In


My Tuesday sewing with friends’ group won’t meet today because of the July 4th holiday.  Instead, I will be working on this project at home.  I thought I was ready to start on the border and then discovered another section in the center that needed to be quilted.

 


Four more rows of my thimble/tumbler quilt are pieced and ready to be pinned to the design wall.  It looks like they are smiling.

 


I think our July 4th will be a quiet one as we are not expecting visitors this year.  Bob has his daily recording of the Tour de France and I have my projects.    

 

 


2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

our 4th is a quite one too no one coming over, I got the grass cut, more tomatoes picked and now will cool off in the house for the afternoon and maybe get some piecing done - will make more sauce tomorrow to can

Linda said...

That's a pretty quilt under your needle! We had a quiet 4th, just good eating and some napping. We are so boring. ;)