Sunday, December 31, 2023

Some Progress


I had hoped to have a completed top for my Cynthia England project before January 1.  That didn’t happen, but I did make a respectable amount of progress given the busyness of the season.  This is what the completed sections look like along with the patterns for the remaining sections.  I estimate that I’m about 88% done.

 


My two amaryllis bulbs have put on a show for me.  The over-achiever I showed in my last post eventually had six blooms on the stalk.

 


My other bulb had fewer blooms but they were showier and the plant reached 31 inches tall.

 


I wish all my blog friends the happiest New Year holiday.

 

 


2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

for the first year that I have grown amaryllis I will have one with 6 blooms -I just discovered today two more buds on the red one - I will show it as it opens. Happy New Year

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Lots of flowers in your post today. The Cynthia England piece will be quite an achievement, more than I would take on. It is so pretty.
The Amaryllis blooms are so pretty. I have one in bloom and buds on others. I hope to have a month of blooms. I'll bring in my bulbs from previous years soon and see if I can coax a bud or 2 out of them.